top of page

Summer Locals Special


Celebrate the season and make the most of our year-round 20% local discount (Normally FJ$165, local rate FJ$132) - to book online use the promo code LOCAL20 click here or email

OR why not gather a group of your friends, family, or colleagues together for the ultimate day out at Malamala Beach Club. 

Group Pricing and Inclusions

For only FJ$99 per person, for a group of 20 people or more (Fiji locals only), get the FREE use of a private Deck area for the day (subject to availability). 

Your day pass rate includes return high-speed vessel transfers between Port Denarau and Malamala Beach Club, use of non-motorised watersports equipment, snorkeling gear, kayaks, and SUPs, complimentary towel service (one per person), and free WiFi.

Food and Beverage

Food and beverage packages are available or you can order a la carte on the day but all food and beverages must be purchased on the island (you can't bring your own).

Click here for our standard menu

Click here for our group's menu options


Depart Port Denarau at 10.00am or 12.00pm and return at either 4.45pm or 5.45pm.


To book the 20 people or more special email or call +679 999 5512 and quote promo code MBCGRPLOC for this special rate to apply.

Terms and Conditions

  1. For sales and travel until 31 March 2023.

  2. The Group rates apply for a minimum of 20 people.  The exclusive Deck Space is subject to availability.

  3. For groups, a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining 75% at least 10 days prior to the intended travel date.

  4. These special rates are valid for Fully Vaccinated Fijian citizens and local residents. A valid local ID and proof of vaccination must be presented at check-in.  

  5. No courtesy coach transfers are included in the above pricing. 

  6. Personal food and/or alcohol is not permitted on South Sea Cruises vessels or at Malamala Beach Club.

  7. No further discounts available, all other standard terms and conditions apply as per our terms and conditions found here.

bottom of page